£295 PER COUPLE
I teach group classes at Goose Green Clinic, near Lordship Lane, East Dulwich/Peckham.
Courses are generally split over 2 x 4 hour sessions on different weekends. For example, two consecutive Saturdays.
Courses can be oversubscribed, so advanced booking is highly recommended to avoid missing out.
on this course, you will discover:
- How to stay calm and comfortable in pregnancy and birth
- How to tune into your instincts, in touch with your body and your baby
- How to build and strengthen your belief in yourself
- How to maintain a sense of control; the key factors within your influence
- How to let go and trust the process
- How transformative your partner can be, in supporting you and protecting your space
What to expect
I am passionate about passing on the knowledge that I've gained from my own two experiences of birth, along with my Hypnobirthing and NLP training. For that reason, it will always be me teaching the class.
There are 6-7 couples per class, so each couple is able to fully benefit from my support during the class and afterwards. A WhatsApp group is set up for each group so that you can all keep in touch and ask me any questions along the way. These groups continue to be active after the babies come along too!
To get the most out of the course, I recommend that mums-to-be come with their birth partner. If this is not possible, I will be on hand to practice the techniques and can tailor the sessions if a partner is only able to make one of them.
testimonial from a lovely Group Class mum
"I cannot recommend Zoe enough as a hypnobirthing teacher. Her class gave me the tools to help calm and ground myself ahead of labour. I was then able to use these techniques during my labour. Zoe is a knowledgable and warm teacher who listens to your individual concerns and fears about labour and beyond.
I urge any couple expecting a baby in the south east London area to do one of Zoe's classes! Her skills and calmness will help prepare and guide you through the experience of childbirth."
With thanks to Millie
Many of my clients find me via recommendations from friends. I take this as the best compliment of all!
• Full course taught in a friendly and relaxed space
• Feel totally supported by me, knowing that I am on hand to help you, personally
• Small course size means you'll have the time and space to make sure the tools and techniques really work for you as individuals
• Hearing from other parents-to-be, you'll discover that you share many of the same worries and find opportunities to share ideas and learn from one another
• Following on from above, you'll meet like minded lovely local parents-to-be
• Great value for money
• My NLP coaching exercises mean you still get a tailored course, so you can find out what techniques and visualisations works best for you
• Ongoing support after the course finishes
• Transferrable tools and techniques for parenthood
• The brilliant and bestselling hypnobirthing book by Katherine Graves, written for a British audience.
• The KG Colour and Calmness Hypnobirthing MP3 and Statements for a Positive birth MP3
• Extra hypnosis scripts for helping baby to turn or to prepare for a caesarean, if needed
• Bespoke Hypnobirthing Place MP3s, including the two breathing techinques, the Head and Face relaxation and Birth preparation guided meditation, which you will use to enter into a state of deep relaxation before and during labour.
• A folder of course handouts to guide your practice at home
• A post birth survival guide for after your baby is born, jam packed with practical tips for life with a newborn
• During and after the course I will be available to you by phone or email to answer any questions or to chat through any concerns.
ONGOING + Top up SUPPORT
To support and nurture women during pregnancy, birth and beyond, I make sure I'm always on hand to answer any questions after the course is finished.
Mums-to-be who've just discovered their baby is breech... we've worked together to stay relaxed, look at all the options. If needs be, I give them tailored hypnobirthing tools to prepare them for a Cesarean.
Mums-to-be at 41 weeks asking what they can do to go into labour naturally... I've even had a mum ring me during labour because she was having a 'moment'!
I fully expect people to get in touch with me if they need me and will do whatever I can to help.
"Thanks Zoe. I’m glad we spoke. I’m already feeling better and more in control"
I do offer private 'booster' sessions for couples who want another immersion in the Hypnobirthing tools and techniques before birth. These are in your home, at a time that suits you. You can get in touch with me to book this, or add it to your shopping basket if you know you'd like a private top up before your baby's birth.